Has anyone got......

Princess81

Reaction score
The "my baby's beat" app for their phone?
I have just got it - I know I'll not be able to hear the baby on it for a while but it's supposed to pick up my heartbeat and its totally silent!!!!!
I am alive, so there should be a heartbeat there :oooo:
Am I being dense? heeeeeelp :lol: xxx

Surely this doesn't work hun. I don't get how a phone would pick it up!

xxx

Ok, just looked it up - amazing if it works! :) - and says best used 30-40 weeks but some people can hear from 20. But says if you can't not to worry as really 30+ is what its made for.

xxxx

Yeh I know, but it's supposed to pick up my heartbeat when I hold it to my chest and there's nothing :lol: :shock:

Oooh! Sounds too good to be true but I'm definitely going to check it out! x

Would love to know what apps people use and if they're any good. I got a free Baby Bump one and it's rubbish!

Seems it was my baby brain :oooo:
I forgot to press the "on" button on the app :rofl:
So I have found my own heartbeat and in my belly I can hear all my digestion gurgles so I am now holding out hope that when bubs is bigger I'll pick up it's heartbeat too :) x

Oh wow i'm really tempted! Do you have to use headphones to hear your heart beat?
xxx

Yeh u do have to use headphones but I think I'm gonna stick with a Doppler for now cos there's no way it'll work til much much later on :eh:

I've downloaded it, but you need to use earphones that don't have a mic on them, so it's not working yet. I'm over in northern Ireland atm so will have to wait until I get back home to get my other earphones, will keep you posted, really hope it works :)

I've read about this app..it's brilliant!! i used it for the first time a week ago..and i picked up his heartbeat..it was truly amazing..I even recorded and sent it to my mom..she was over the moon :)
if your are not in your 3rd trimester it may not work just because the heartbeat strong enough..but i read that some women did hear it before..week 20-25..Goodluck! ohh and don't forget to put it on Airplaine mode or else it doesn't work!

For the past couple of days I've only been able to pick up my heartbeat on bottom left of my tummy, couldn't hear blump's at all.

Just tried it again and straight away I got his heartbeat, it was fab, was able to record a couple of minutes though it's quite faint, but really nice to listen too. Will hopefully get easier to find as I progress through tri3 too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back