Has anyone had to cope with that?

melhoney

Reaction score
I have been trying to cope with it for more than a month, now, and I am getting 1) at a loss for what to do, 2)frustrated, 3)tired, 4) angry at times!!!!

Maheen WANTS to move but is unable to, she does not crawl, and HATES being put on her tummy (she has never liked that!). She constantly asks for moving from one place to another, or when she wants an object and she can't get it!
She throws tantrum, because she just won't move! And I am not always able to make her walk
She had a bad fall at Xmas, and has completely stopped to stand up and hold on things, she will only do it if I hold her! so, she does not even cruise around the rooms, she just takes "sort of" steps if I hold her hands.
She really gets frustrated, and she gets harder and harder to satisfy! Obviously!

Has anyone been in this situation, (please someone!!!!!! :pray: ),and what have you done!
or any advice from anyone! I am really really losing it! and maheen, bless her, as well!
BTW, we have walkers, the 2 sorts, the one baby sits in and the one baby pushes, but none are working!!!!!!! :cry:

HELP!
Mel xx

Hi Mel

Did Maheen crawl prior to her bad fall at Christmas?

I don't have any advice I'm afraid but I didn't want your post to sit here without response.

Lucy

Thanks, Lucy!

No, she never crawled...doesn't seem to have a clue how, even if I try to crawl in front of her (she has always been so observant that I thought she might start to imitate me, but no! :doh: )

Thanks for your kind intention, hope someone can give me some advice!
How are you, anyway?

Mel xx

I was reading my book about the first year last night and it said many babies skip crawling and just walk. It also said a fall can make them lose confidence and they may not try again until they are super steady on their feet but then will be off like a pro.

I know this doesn't help your frustration or hers but I am sure she'll be on her feet in no time :)

oh i do feel for you but no advise sorry. Ellis wants to sit up ALL the time now but he can not do it on his own and has paddies when i lay him down if i have to do something!!! :wall:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back