Has anyone ever experienced this before?!?! (warning tmi)

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Hope you are all well :).

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this or if anyone knows what this could be.

I am now on day 11 of my cycle and for the past few mornings when i wake i have been feeling like af has came again (feeling wet down there, very early i know) but when i go to the toilet and wipe (sorry tmi) there has been like a browny/pink sustance.
This happens mainly in the morning and very rarely have any through the day, Most of the times not at all through the day.
I know that this could hardly be anything like implantation or anything as i havent ovulated this month yet.

I am so confused as to what this could be and i am hoping someone could shine some light on my situation. Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Amy xxx

Mmmmm could be mind cycle spotting or cos of impending ovulation

xxx

Thanks for the reply..... Last month i never got my peaks until days 22 and 23 so i dunno what it could be xxx

Last edited:
Erm..... its saying low at the moment hunni. xxx

Oh really.....Mmm, keep an eye out the next couple of days as may jump to high

If not, then may just be mid cycle spotting. Nothing to worry yourself with my lovely but always good to know what our bodies are up to

xxx

Aw thanks Kezza..... My body is really enjoying playing tricks on me at the moment. Does anythin cause u to mid cycle spot or does it just happen? xxx

I think can be hormones but otherwise no real reason tbh, that's not particularly helpful

xxx

Lol i shall keep an eye on it. To be honest i had a weird af this cycle lol xxx

hiya hun im on cycle day 8 my af has been lighter than normal and it only lasted 4 days and now when i wipe mainly in mornings too i get pinkish discharge too i dont know if this could be the end of my period i was just bout to post something about mine too!!!!

Hmmm the closet that i had was a very watery discharge that had me very wet... at the time i hoped it was pregnancy related but since i can only assume that it was maybe due to excessive sex needing extra cleaning fluids being produced?

I dunno, but if it was excessive sex then maybe it could have blood in it too from excessive movement near your cervix?

That's a just a guess and if that doens't sound like you, then i would definately go to your GP asap.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the replys ladies.

I just find it really weird if im honest as my AF for this cycle wasnt normal as such..... I had AF but it was much darker then normal and it was towards the end when it started getting heavier.Which is really weird as the heaviest is normally in the middle if you get me lol.
Also a few days after i ovulated last cycle i started getting the same thing but many of the ladies on here said it would of been a little bit of ovulation spoting so i never really looked too much into it, Then i obviously had AF a good few days after that and now this?

Louise.......We do have regular sex but we havent changed anything and dont understand why all this would start happening now.

I so wish things were simple........Amy xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back