Has anyone ever been challenged?

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondered if anyone had ever been challenged when bf in public. I bf at our local shopping centre and got looks that ranged from "so sweet" to "ewwwwwww" lol

It doesn't bother me and I'm quite up for someone to challenge me, I've got my equality act speech down to a t lol
If you have been challenged what did you do?
Xx

I've not been challenged and I'm fairly militant about bf in public as I do not cover up at all (a bit too lazy and not particularly modest lol!). I've had some looks from people who clearly disapprove but st Albans has quite a few bfs so it's not desperately unusual here.

I have a friend though who got told off by an old couple in a restaurant. She just ignored them but I would have been shouting and getting them chucked out! It's one thing dh is very supportive about so he probably would shout too!

The worst I've had is my FIL turning his back on me in my living room and telling DHs younger brothers (14) to do the same. I was sitting there in my flat with all three of them with their back against me facing the window. I told the FIL it was my house and I wasn't going to be treated so rudely so if he had a problem with it to leave but it was sending a dreadful message to the two boys. They promptly all turned round and have been fine ever since!

No challenges at all, which has been good. not really bothered by other people, though I do use one of those bf covers as I sometimes need to use a nipple shield if I have a fussy baby and it's a bit of a flaf and not as smoothly operable as just boob feeding

Never been challenged, I manage to do it in such a way that you can't see any boob though, although people definitely know what I'm doing. I did get a bit of a laugh from the teenagers in the park but I think they'd never seen grown up tits before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back