Has anyone else felt the same?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Me and my partner had sex this morning and it felt totally different, it didnt hurt but something didnt feel the same as normal.

Has anyone else felt this?

Thanks

Mummy2Adam

Last edited:
Hiya,

Your post is quite vague so I'm not sure how to answer but I see your on day 20 of your cycle and wanted to throw you some :dust:

x

Thanks Wobbles x

Sorry for being so vague, im new to the site and didnt wana sound too graphical.
It felt like it was pushing on something, it didnt hurt but was a little bit uncomfortable.

Did you do normal position? I think i'm quite 'short' inside. Can't have sex with my legs pulled up as willy does bang against the other end!

What are you thinking? That it might be a symptom? Maybe it is, some of the girls on here talk about cervix's being lower or higher depending on whats going on, but I dont really know as i cant find mine, maybe my fingers are too short too ;-)

Im not too sure what i was thinking really star fish. It was just we bd the way we have done before but it felt different but we have bd after that and it just felt normal again x x

I'm not too sure but I've heard that the man can say it feels different for him when your pregnant but I've never heard it feeling different for you.. I hope this is it tho :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back