Has anybody tried this? Orbitrek

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi girlies :wave:

To help in my unfair war with my bloody body I am thinking about ordering this http://www.thanedirect.co.uk/products/f ... kelite.php

I have gym membership, but with having a baby and noone really to look after him (I can take him to the gym creche, but now when he is unwell or recovering afterwards, and it seems he is unwell quite often) it is quite difficult. So, I dont want to have any excuses to skip exercising.

I saw this on TV and quite like the idea.

Had anyone tried this and if yes, was it easy to use, how quicly you got the results and would you reccomend it?

xxxx
Carina

Just had a look at reviews on internet and they seem to be quite bad.

Will keep looking :)

I recommend getting a cross trainer. You can pick them up on ebay for about £80 and they are fab at fat burning. I lost 10lbs in 10 days using one but had to get rid when we moved as there's no room in our house for one :(

Yeah, ill have to have a look at one.

I sort of want the elliptical one (sp?) Do you know if they are sturdy enough? I read about that orbitrec and 90% of people said that within 4 months something def goes wrong.

what abut just a treadmill carina? im going to invest in one at one point. you can do a walking programme that burns serious calories, i saw it on x weighted the other day that walking for 40 mins in the morning and evening can get your weight down if your unable to get to the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back