harry is here!!!!!

amy

Reaction score
hi everyone really sorry havent posted sooner, shattered........ well saturday my little man arrived my contractions came back in the end...thought they would slow down again but they didnt.... went in i was 6 cm dilated already, at 5pm i was in establised labour and guess what i got in the birthing pool!!!!!!!! i had no drugs so it was a very very natural birth....ive never been so much agony though not supprising as he was ..................9lb 11oz :shock: he had his arm to the side of his head coming out as well :shock: ....... he was born at 9;30PM too so it was quite quick....had no stitches :shock: im having really bad after pains so im on alot of strong pain killers.... harry is doing well he is gorgeous,will try and post some pictures....... hope everone is doing well take care and big thank you to you all for helping through my pregnancy worries xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: Congratulations on Harry's arrival and well done you for being so natural with the birth, I hope to do the same thing!! Welcome to the world little man :hug:

:cheer: congratulations to the world harry..

wow 9lbs 11oz eekkkk

well done hun.. :hug:

Wow, you brave girl! 9lbs 11oz without drugs :shock:

Huge congratulations and welcome baby Harry :wave:

Congratulations!
:dance: :clap:

I hope to have a water birth too... good on you for not having any drugs!! :shock:

Congratulations.
Any secrets to your success with a natural birth?

9lb 11oz drug free? :shock: We really need a fainting smiley on here!

Well done on the natural birth, you're a stronger woman than I am! :lol:

:cheer: congratulations on the safe arrival of your little man :cheer:

Congratulations amy and welcome baby Harry
:cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:
Sending lots of hugs for a happy and comfortable start to your new little family :hug:

Wow! :dance: Well done Amy - and Harry! Congratulations on your natural birth. :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer:
He's a big chappie :shock: & no stitches or pain releif? You are wonderwoman :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back