• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Harrison's 4 Month Weigh in & Lil Moan...Fed Up :(

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Took Harrison to the Young Mums Clinic to be weighed today as my Health Visitor cant be a*sed to come round anymore & My HV was there & normally she’s such a nice woman but today she made me feel like sh*te, :(
She kept questioning everything I said, writing everything down, even mentioned to her about meeting up with people off here next week and she seemed so funny about it & wrote that down too :x . I feel like I’ve got people watching everything I do all the time because I’m a young Mum, she wrote down his weight on a note pad with a lil note next to it. I may be overreacting but I feel like if I were to do something she or the other HV’s don’t agree with they’re all gonna be onto me! :cry:

Harrison’s 4 Month weigh in: 14lb 12oz

Mica
xXx

I cant stand HV's that are like that!!! I would of said something!!

You are a great mummy just ignore the jealous hags!!! thats a fantastic weight well done you!!! and Harrison!!! :D

ignore em mica, theyre just jealous u have friends and ur boobs arent down by ur ankles!!! :wink: :rotfl:

we all wana c u next week, u had better b there!!!! :D

hun ur a great mummy so dont listen to her
just coz ur young mean nothin i see 30 yr olds who dont care about there kids
if ur worried ring them up and say somthing

HV's are a bit like midwives, sometimes you get some nice ones and sometimes you get some not so nice ones. He's a great weight hun :)

Take no notice of them. You're the mum and you're doing a great job!!! :hug: :hug:

oh huni! :hug:

my named HV is great, but the ones i normaly see when i take alice to be weighed are right moo's. :wall:

i said to them that i get loads of advise from here, and they turned their noses up, but when i mentioned it to my named MW she was fine with it. why not make friends with people with the same interests (BABIES!)?! plus they suggest to join mother and baby groups to meet new mums and share advise/stories, this forum is just a giant version of a m&b group!!

you are a great mum and harrison is doing fantastic!

ever need a chat, you know where we are! :hug: :hug:

-x-

Miserable old bags! Take no notice of them babes, you are a fantastic mum and we all know that and so does Harrison so thats the main thing :D

Brill about his weight too!

How is your brother doing??

Thankyou all ladies, made me feel loads better, i knew i could count on you lot!

Jaidy said:
Miserable old bags! Take no notice of them babes, you are a fantastic mum and we all know that and so does Harrison so thats the main thing :D

My Brothers not too good, had an Operation Monday and they found he had Meckels Diverticulum, something from birth that hadn't developed properly, they've sorted that and took out his Appendix, I havent seen him yet but my Mum said he keeps fallin in and out of conciousness (SP?) & he's got tubes all over him :( But i'm just hoping he will be out soon :pray:
Thankyou for asking

Mica
xXx

sorry to hear bout ur brother hun hope he is better and home soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: if u ever need to tlk u know where i am

Princess_Puddles said:
Thankyou all ladies, made me feel loads better, i knew i could count on you lot!

Jaidy said:

My Brothers not too good, had an Operation Monday and they found he had Meckels Diverticulum, something from birth that hadn't developed properly, they've sorted that and took out his Appendix, I havent seen him yet but my Mum said he keeps fallin in and out of conciousness (SP?) & he's got tubes all over him :( But i'm just hoping he will be out soon :pray:
Thankyou for asking

Mica
xXx

Oh hun...your poor brother.

Well at least he is in the best place being cared for by all the professionals and im sure he will make a good recovery! :hug:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
sorry to hear bout ur brother hun hope he is better and home soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: if u ever need to tlk u know where i am

Thankyou ever so much Sarah thats so nice of you :hug: and the same for you as well

i just hope he gets better if my sis is ever ill i am so terrible so if u do need to tlk im here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back