Happy New Year - i'm back!!!

Bexter

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I hope you all had a good Christmas and New year. And congrats :dance: to those that have had a BFP while i've been away.

For those who don't know i left the forum for a few weeks as i was sooo frustrated that i wasn't getting pg.
But i'm back and am feeling so much more chilled, i'm 24 and have only been ttc for 4 months so there's really no rush.

I was hoping that i would come back and announce a BFP but no such luck, in fact i think AF has arrived (4 days late too).

I do have a question tho, i was on my pill for 6.5 years and came off it 4 months ago.
My AF seemed to go back to normal almost straight away but last month and this month i seem to have a 31 days cycle ,instead of 28, and she doesn't come on full blown almost immeaditaley like she used to but has brown when wiping for 2 days then comes on full blown after that. (so i have a 7 days peiod).

Can anyone advise why this is happening or how long will it be like this?

Also, got a FAB book for xmas - Jools Oliver, Minus nine to one. It's about her experiences through from ttc baby #1 to after she has her #2.
It's a great read and i recommend it to everyone! xx

Welcome back, I missed you!!! :hug:

You got lots of catching up to do lol

Glad your feeling more positive about the whole thing now, I know how frustrating it can be but a positive attitude can make the world of difference xx

Ah that's so sweet, i missed you too! :hug:
Am trying to catch up but it might take me a while!

I see you are testing on Sat, wow. I'm sending you a whole heap of baby dust (haven't got that far to send it either lol :rotfl: ).

How are you feeling about it? Or are you trying not to think about it too much?

Bexter said:
Ah that's so sweet, i missed you too! :hug:
Am trying to catch up but it might take me a while!

I see you are testing on Sat, wow. I'm sending you a whole heap of baby dust (haven't got that far to send it either lol :rotfl: ).

How are you feeling about it? Or are you trying not to think about it too much?

Thanks hun :D

Im having mixed feelings, theres moments where I find myself rubbing my belly and being convinced theres a little bean in there, and other moments when i just refuse to acknowledge the possibility - dont want to set myself up for a fall!

The signs all look good though, never had a cycle longer than 35 days and now on day 38 and all the usual symptoms plus some more I never knew about lol

Ive bought some clearblue digital tests today and might actually do one tonight :pray:

hiya bex,
well after i came of the pill over a yr ago my cycles have been anything from 21 to 26 days so I am not sure that there is a normal cycle. When I first came of i stuck to 21 days for a good few months then keep going from 21 to 25 to 26 and 25 etc.
Good luck though. There is one word of advise i can give if you gonna use opks tho test from the day you stop spotting I have just has a positive for OVing and only on day 6, thought i wasn't OVing cuz i was testing too late.
have fun BDing x

GGG - Best of luck :pray: . Please let us know how you get on. x

Hi whyslifesobig, thanks for the advice. I'm actually gonna buy some opks from ebay as i have been having ewcm for 10 days and have no idea when i ovulate now.

Thanks xx

Bexter! :hug:

Great to have you back!! Your AF sound like mine. That's just how it is with me. I came off the pill 2 years ago and I don't have a very regular cycle and it starts with spotting for a day or two. Don't worry about it, it's obviously just how your natural cycle works without drugs.

Becs

Welcome back!

I have read the Jools Oliver book and its quite good isn't it?

Hope the opks give you a quick BFP :hug:

Hi Bex,

Mine are the same! I had regular cycles straight after coming off the pill ... but the actual bleed of AF is very short ... with brown spotting either side!! My cycles are now anywhere from 28-40 days!!

Ah, thanks guys, it's so nice to be back :D

Also, glad i'm not the only one having weird cycles.

fothers said:
I have read the Jools Oliver book and its quite good isn't it?
Fothers, yep it really is great. I annoyed DH last night by laughing so much at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back