• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy last day at work NickyB

Mildly

Reaction score
Hope everything went well for you :D And thank you for your text :hug:

I did shed a few tears :oops: although I was doing really well until about five minutes before walking out the door :roll: I lasted all through the card and gift giving :lol: I did set myself off again when I got home and read the comments in the card :oops:

Hope your colleagues spoilt you rotten on your last day and just think we can sleep as late as we want to now :cheer: Well until September when our LOs will be keeping us up at all hours :D

Aw, heya. Thanks for this message and I hope you had a fab day too.

I was spoilt rotten, my colleagues must've spent over £100 in Mamas and Papas bless 'em!! I got some lovely stuff that I might just have to take pictures of this weekend!!

And guess what, no tears, got a little bit emotional but I didn't! My boss said some really nice stuff, which was especially nice as he's really made the last six months hard for me, and has been very demanding, it was nice to hear him sounding grateful for my efforts!

I can't remember who else it was, but there was a third person leaving today too wasn't there?

I feel really guilty giving up work so early now, but I know I couldn't have coped with the stress any longer.

Oooh yes, was it Sparky? Gah my pregnancy brain is rubbish for remembering stuff like this. Hope you also had a lovely last day too :D

Can't wait to see the pics of your prezzies :D I got £80 worth of vouchers which is lovely, especially as I haven't worked there that long! I was doing really well until someone came up and asked me if I had cried yet and that just started me off :lol: :oops:

I'm glad your boss recognised your hard work :) I am really ready for maternity leave (PJ club) now, I don't know how all you ladies who work through to near the end do it, I am knackered already :D

Enjoy your time off girls-wish i was finished!

:cheer: enjoy your maternity leave! Don't feel guilty is important you do what you feel is best for you and baby and stress is no good for either of you!! :hug: :hug:

Thank you :) makes me feel so much better to hear that.

Anyway... pics!!

0614132019_presents1.jpg

0614132038_presents2.jpg

0614132050_presents3.jpg

0614132101_presents4.jpg

0614132117_presents5.jpg

0614132136_presents6.jpg

And then I got distracted by one of our cats playing with the box the lampshade came in so many more pictures of her peering in, playing with, and later in the box follow thse!!

Aww they did really well, what lovely stuff :cheer: Your little girl is going to look like a little princess in those clothes and love the nursery items :D

Also your cat getting in on the action is so cute :D More kitteh pictures please :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back