• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!PICS ADDED How did you celebrate?

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
James went back up to Reading yesterday night so we celebrated Fathers day then

i got up early and blew up some balloons and placed the bag of pressies in the middle of the seatte and made him breakfast in bed

he then got up and opened his gifts a huge 'im a supa Daddy' pen and and 'Your the best Daddy' certificate a glass photo frame with the first ever piccie of Collier after he was born james is holding him. 'Im a supa Daddy' mug with a trophy on the top and a card from Collier and one from me

As he read mine (i wrote a whole load of slush mushy stuff about how great he was and how much i loved him) he got up with tears in his eyes and held me for ages he was so touched and moved by it all bless him :hug: :hug: :hug:

Collier didnt cry all night so we got an excellent nights sleep and he only woke once for a feed that night and went back to sleep. And all day yesterday he was a little treasure no crying being a delight for Daddy

so we had a wonderful Daddys day
whats everyone else done to spoil there men????

first ever pic
DSC04057.jpg

Daddys boy :hug:
DSC04121.jpg

burping time
DSC04135.jpg

i breast feed but sometimes collier needs more then i can give him
james first feeding collier
DSC04102.jpg

How cute is this!!!
DSC04224.jpg

Aw how sweet!

Well my man is working all day today :(

But i did leave him a fathers day card with an attempted handprint of Callums inside
Hes a little wriggler though so it wasnt perfect :D

awwww well Brian is away again so we had fathers day last week. We went for a nice walk along the beach and then over to my dad's where we had a bbq and sat out in the garden.

He got lots of cuddles a photo in a frame, a mouse mat with Arianna's pic printed on it and a new finger painting. Plus we made him pancakes for his brekfast.

You put me to shame :(

I gave him his present last week as the package had the picture on the outside, it was a canvas print i had made for him (daz holding caitlyn in hosp). He's had his card today and i made him a sunday dinner and washed the pots.

thoes pictures are soo touching! i love the first one with james holding him, with tears in his eyes. how beautiful.

well Sophie decided to text daddy today and let him know how much she cant wait to meet him. and she cant wait to give him a cuddle.

my own dad has gone out, as usual and left his fathers day card unopened downstairs...strange man! lol

paris made cards for daddy from her and harry, we went out for tea and I bought him a car on thursday as his present!

ive spent the day at regents park police station lol brians done a 20 mile bike ride with the met police raising money for one of there sons with cancer . then we had a nice pub meal with his mates , not a typical fathers day but its been nice !

I gave ewan a 'daddy-to-be' card which he loved. We went over to my parents house today so I could see my dad and we stayed for dinner.

It was exciting. A bird flew in the back door and all hell broke loose trying to close the doors so the cat wouldn't get to it! :rotfl: Drama! hehe

I seen it first and screaming 'bird in the kitchen!!' and ran back out! :roll: :lol:

I printed Harrison a T-shirt with I love Daddy and a picture of daddy on it, Harrison with a little help from Mummy made him a card and Harrison painted him a picture :D

we went to TGI Fridays for a meal. Will put pics up later :)

Thanks lfc sarah :D

sarah H i love walking along the beach to i grew up near the sea and :hug: to missing Brian and can empathise

aww love the text Idea Jodie8) :D im going to pinch it and send on now to James from Collier
And thanks for the comment on the picture i love this one too as it shows how much James loves our son :hug: :hug: :hug:

Joanne the simple thing like breakfast in bed me so much more then bought pressies im sure DAZ (LOOK I SAID HIS NAME RIGHT :dance: ) loved the pampering :D :hug:

Babylicious WOW you bought him a car now thats a fantastic Fathers day present 8) did he like it ?

G3M WOW WELL DONE your Oh for raising money for such a worth cause
:hug: For the little boy with cancer
Love the piccie your son looks so happy on the bike a lovely daddy and son picture 8)

Xjoann :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: to the birdy story :lol: and glad to hear your Oh loved his daddyto be card!!! :D

Princess-puddles cool idea for a gift and you made it yourself which makes it even more special 8) :D I was going to get a bodygrow with i love you daddy on but ran out of time.

Xena aww id love to go out for a meal can't remember the last tim eme and james went out Hppy to hear you have a had a nice meal and day out! :D

everyone sounds like they have had a great day and OH spoilt rotten they desreve their day in the limelight 8) :hug: :D

I told o/h to get up with the kids as i never get a lie in and when i got up 2 hours later i called the kids in the passage write on his card lol

He got pressies too

These are the cards Brody made me (with a little help from mummy) :D

2584013715_f9b126d931.jpg

They are great
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We had lots of family round for the day. We gave Fi a bath too...
Daddy got his presents - the main one was an engraved bracelet with 'daddy' on one side and 'Faith' on the other. Bought him a few other little things plus a HUGE 'who's the daddy mug' with a jar of nescafe ... a bit of a joke as my OH is prone to falling asleep a lot! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back