Happy Due Date to Me!

Tracey M

Reaction score
Well after having all that excitement yesterday....thought I may have been one of the lucky ones to have my baby on my due date but contractions stopped in night so baby has decided he/she does want to be a September baby after all.
Booked for another sweep tomorrow, hope it all kicks off again! :dance:

Happy due date hunny, there is still over 13hrs left of August, fingers crossed things start to progress for you x x

Happy due date hun!! Good luck xxx

:preg: :pompom: Happy due date :pompom: :preg:

i hope it all kicks off soon and you have a half hour labour with no pain and your home in time for tea :p

now wouldnt that be great :) good luck hun and i cant wait to find out what your having im excited lol

(( i hope i dont reach my due date, i was 11 days early with alfie so im hoping for the same this time round lol.... as soon as the 1st of november is out the way im doing everything in my power to get the baby out :) ))

ooh good luck! there is still time for it to be august baby tho, fingers crossed!

You never know baby might come today! Happy due date x

Still got some time left yet, fingers crossed for you! Happy due date xx

Anything yet? There's still some time!

Fx baby gets moving soon.

Don't know how you've done it, am going mad at almost 35 weeks, another 5 weeks will drive me barmy, hopefully pickle decides to put in an early appearance.

Happy due date to you hope things start moving and sweep goes well tomorro x

Happy due date hun....Cor I can remember comparing bumps and stories all those weeks ago and we're both nearly finally there :) yay!!

Best of luck :) xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Cant believe this time yesterday I was in early labour and now all I have is backache.... hurrumph. Tonight is no good anyway hubby on night shift now 60 miles away - one and half hours drive to house and further half hour to hospital....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back