happy due date me

ZMD

Reaction score
well after all the signs yesterday like something was going to happen im still here! other than loosing a bit more plug i have no pains or anything looks like im going overdue x

You never know what the day may bring... maybe go for a walk?

happy due date an hope something happens for you sooon as :D good luck x

Happy due date... Hope things start moving for you soon :)

i was going for a walk but its chucking it down with rain! oh well theres still the rest of the day. OH has been up since 6am coz hes so excited x

Happy due date to u hope ur notkept waiting too late x

Happy due date hun!! :yay: Aw bless ur OH!! :dance: Hope it happens for u soon x x

no baby yet?? oh im disapointed! haha.. Noa dont seem to keep to the scedular for today either.. you never know tho.. still time to get started..

no baby yet?? oh im disapointed! haha.. Noa dont seem to keep to the scedular for today either.. you never know tho.. still time to get started..

what is it with our stubborn lil babys? went for a walk to tesco bought a pineapple ate half of it but other than giving me heartburn it hasnt done anything! x

Happy due date hunni xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frustrating isn't it. I was due yesterday. Now I am not sure what to do with myself. x

Frustrating isn't it. I was due yesterday. Now I am not sure what to do with myself. x

very frustrating i feel like im stuck at home waiting for something to happen! ive just hoovered the whole house even though it didnt need doing x

Soooo exciting - cant wait for you to have your baby, I've been keeping track!! I ended up being 10 days late, tried the curries, sex, walks.... nothing!! Its just soooo uncomfortable at this stage.... hope it happens soon for you and looking forward to reading your story and seeing the pics!!

well still no sign of baby! ive had quite a few period pains in the night and spent ages awake wondering if its the start but no! going for a walk into town in a bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back