happy cos MW switched hospitals 4 me !!!

nazmomi

Reaction score
Went to see MW today and after explaining how problems in my last pregnancy were badly managed, how I had an awful birth experience due to the way complications were handled, and being humiliated at my consultant booking appointment by 2 registrars discussing the fact that I am overweight in the middle of the waiting room she has arranged for me to switch all of my consultant ante natal care and birth to another hospital :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I'm so happy I had started to get really worked up about having to go back there but now I'm calm and happy again!!!
Cant wait til my first appointment at new hospital now :lol: :lol:

Hope things are better this time. Sounds like you have a nice midwife, you are very lucky :) .

I think you get more confident with your second and subsequent babies so make sure you stand up for yourself if you are not happy with someone's behaviour! Those docs sound well out of order :hug:

MummyJess said:
Hope things are better this time. Sounds like you have a nice midwife, you are very lucky :) .

I think you get more confident with your second and subsequent babies so make sure you stand up for yourself if you are not happy with someone's behaviour! Those docs sound well out of order :hug:

This is baby number 4 !!! :lol: I think thats why I felt strong enough to say something as I know it doesn't have to be that way. It was only the last baby that was a problem I have an amazing midwife, she delivered my 2nd baby , helped me thru post natal depression and was even a witness at my wedding!! I love her to bits!!

glad u feel alot better hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

u never know might pass u on the A1 :hug: :hug: :hug:

chezzabell said:

isn't that where u said you were gonna get stuck so your OH would be delivering the baby? :lol: :lol: will give u a lift if we see u there :D

nazmomi said:
chezzabell said:

isn't that where u said you were gonna get stuck so your OH would be delivering the baby? :lol: :lol: will give u a lift if we see u there :D

PMSL thanks hun!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back