handing notice in to work

cc86

Reaction score
i am due back to work on 8th august so in 6 weeks time... my maternity leave has not been paid for by my work at all, i got maternity allowance through the government. so if i decide to hand in my notice to my work do i just hand it in in the next 2 weeks so that i don't have to go back as my last 4 weeks of maternity leave is my notice? but i don't have to pay back any maternity allowance do i as it wasn't paid for through my work plus my maternity allowance ended in may!

thanks in advance for any help x

yeah do it in two weeks and the last 4 weeks of ur maternicty can count as notice!! thats how it works everyhere anyway! xx

I'm pretty sure that while you're on maternity leave you will accrue (sp?) holiday too, so if you haven't accounted for that you need to work out how many days holiday you're owed and add that on to your maternity leave too xxxx

I'm pretty sure that while you're on maternity leave you will accrue (sp?) holiday too, so if you haven't accounted for that you need to work out how many days holiday you're owed and add that on to your maternity leave too xxxx

Ooh yeah true!! Think I'm going to go back though but just wondered :) xx

Using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back