~~Mrs_Tommo22 stuff~~please looky!bargains!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Some of Imogens bits that no longer fit - im in mourning!

Boys 2-3 Next summer jacket with gorgeous checkered lining and the main coat is in cream - gorgeous jacket 100% perfect condition, worn a handful of times only. Would like 3 pounds for it or please make me a offer by pm!, free postage as well.
Image083-1.jpg

Other bits sold!!

Paypal please as its secure payment

Please post on this thread if you want them, first come first serve.Thanks girls.

awwww :cry: :cry: I love the purple dress.... :( but no doubt the postage would be scary.... :cry:

Im not sure squig, its not heavy, id be happy to post it too spain though.

Its so light.

you'd be surprised squig, I post a few things abroad, I reckon it would only be and extra quid or 2

small package too spain is 1.90 so cheap as chips. Just weighed it in case you were intersted squig.

ooo oooo ok.... cleared with DH too... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How do I pay with paypal though.... (Spanish banks don't seem to do personal checks :roll:)

Mrst - sorry you aren't getting on with the bambineco nappies - can I buy them from you please? I'm also interested in the training pants - how much for all including postage please?

Valentine Xxx

23 including posatage? i knocked the training pants down too 2.50 a pair.

Still interested, just need to check what size the bright bots are please mrs t?

Xxx

They are a medium, 54cm around the waist, ideal for a 2year oldish ready to nappy train. Stephen was just too big around the waist and legs for them.

If Valentine doesnt go ahead with the training pants.. Please may i be considered
Ta x

Can I just go for the nappies please mrst! I'm poor so I really shouldn't be buying training pants a year too early! sss, they are all yours.

Can you let me know your paypal address and the full amount for the nappies inc postage and I'll pay for them tonight/first thing tomorrow.

Valentine Xxx

Valentine.. Thankyou so much :hug:

Sarah if you let me know your paypal i will get payment to you first thing.. If thats ok by the way :oops:

Paid for nappies mrst - looking forward to receiving them! Have PM'd you my full name and address too.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back