• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hand & footprint sets

Amy_J

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get stuff to do the hand and footprint of my lo? i went to my local stationary shop for finger paints and they didnt have them.... i want to make like cards for the grandparents and great-grandparents while he is young! wish i did it when he was newborn as he had the tiniest hands and feet ever!!! thanks in advance!

i got mine from a local shop and paid £12 for a 3d one but i've not done it yet!!

i know amazon do an inkless printing set iykwim!

We got a mamas and papas imprint kit as a gift and it looks lovely. A nice wee frame and space for a photo and the plaster cast. Our lo is 8 months now and we found it difficult to get decent imprints but got their eventually! Think it would have been easier when he was tiny!

I bought my friend one from Mamas and Papas for a tenner. It was a lovely set. Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

The works do nice things sometimes xx

i got one and it was white when i done charlie foot cos of the white putty it got all dusty and looks crap thinking about paniting it blue lol was from morther care as well just warring you dont get a white putty one if u cant help it x

sorry about spelling im crap x

The works do the cast ones and my home bargains have got them in now (don't know if they'd be in them all) but mothercare do the paint if you're just after that for the cards. Pretty big bottles for a quid each :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back