Half Baked!

Mrs_B

Reaction score
I am 20 weeks today! Time really is flying now!

Scan next week, I cannot wait!

Wow, quick!

Are you going to find out the sex next week or be team yellow?

We are going to stay team yellow :)

Yayy well done for getting to 20 weeks Mrs B - how quick was that since your BFP!

Make sure you tell them to make sure they pull the screen away or ask you to look away when they are checking the other end, as that's how we found out , when wanting to stay on team yellow. They can't assume that all people will not recognise what they are looking at, just because she doesn't give commentary on that bit!

Last edited:
Thanks you ladies.

Yayy well done for getting to 20 weeks Mrs B - how quick was that since your BFP!

Make sure you tell them to make sure they pull the screen away or ask you to look away when they are checking the other end, as that's how we found out , when wanting to stay on team yellow. They can't assume that all people will not recognise what they are looking at, just because she doesn't give commentary on that bit!

I know, i cant believe it really. Seems a long time ago since that moment of boredom on the may bank holiday weekend that caused me to test.

I think as soon as we go in the room I will tell them I dont want to know the flavour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back