hairy tummy

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
my tum has gradually gotten hairier and up until now i only had one dark thick hair but now more seem to be going that way. I tired my new tankini on and i could see the hairs sticking through the material :oops: :rotfl: how embarrassing

my sister got the same thing and she recons its a sign that im having a boy but im not sure if there is any truth in it.

Yeah i heard heard this too apparently its because boys have oppiste hormones so were likely to be hairer with boys my tummy is hairy and my legs are awful i'm having a boy but who knows sure there are ladies carrying girls with same thing???? :think:

i had a really hair tummy during my pregnancy,loads and loads of fine,long baby like hair and i had a little baby girl so i guess its probably just an old wives tale. :D

aww, i know pregnant ladies get the brown line down there tummys but again this is something i havent had, as for hairy tummys i havent noticed either..

I'm same as Little*Red lots of fine baby hair, very pale in colour......think its just a pregnancy thing rather than a sex of the baby thing.

Although my leg hair hardly grows anymore, only have to shave them once a week :cheer:

My sister in law and one of our friends both had very hairy belly's and they both had girls!! I think we will have to keep coming up with new ways of trying to guess the sex!

Emmylou said:
Although my leg hair hardly grows anymore, only have to shave them once a week :cheer:

I have noticed this too, normally i have to shave my legs loads but this time once a week is fine it sure has slowed down :dance: which is a great thing :D

Paula+bump said:
Emmylou said:

I have noticed this too, normally i have to shave my legs loads but this time once a week is fine it sure has slowed down :dance: which is a great thing :D

:evil: :evil: im the oppisite... i look like mrs yeti again after a few days :evil:

I've got quite a few light hairs on my tummy too.....I need to shave my legs as much as before but underarm hair is growing mega quick, and it's doing my head in!

yep - I am competing with my DH now for the hairiest belly award in our house, is hideous! :oops: :shock:

I don't have the "linea nigra" (brown line) like I had last time around but I do have a slightly hairier tummy.

:D

Sabrina said:
I don't have the "linea nigra" (brown line) like I had last time around but I do have a slightly hairier tummy.

I dont have the brown line either. if i was gonna get it would i have had it by now??

I don't have that line either but my friend who is due day after me does! I reckon it must be an individual thing mayb.

I def have a really hairy tummy though! I heard it was a sign of a boy and I'm having a boy so maybe :wave:

Hi

I have them too loads of them and are all dark too :?
Katrina

tangerinedream said:
Sabrina said:

I dont have the brown line either. if i was gonna get it would i have had it by now??

I think it can still appear tangerinedream. I definitely had it last time around at the end. Can't remember at what week it first started to show.

I am having a boy. :D

I'm have a surprise and I've noticed a few very fair hairs starting on my tummy but my legs are great don't have to wax very often at all. The stubble used to come through very rapidly, my underarms aren't too bad either :D

I didnt get a hairy tum but my linear negra didnt show until 36 weeks, its still bloody there and i had my gorgeous little boy Harry-Joe on 23rd December by emergency c section which was actually ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back