Hairy belly!

Solo

Reaction score
Well, I think I'm changing sex!!
Rubbing Bio-oil into my tummy today and noticed I have about 10 longish hairs growing on my belly underneath my belly button!!
Is this normal?????????
They are very fine hairs and deffo weren't there a week ago!! OMG!! :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hey hun i can vouch for this is still have some from my last pregnancy (DD) and she's 2 but they were more daarker which is worse. Let have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ive always had a bit of fine hair on my belly lol! I do think it got more darker though when I was pregnant?
If they bother you, see if you can bleach them! I dont mind mine so much! :hug: :hug:
Its if they start growing on your back you need to worry!! haha :rotfl: :rotfl:

no....... but i have got hairy BBs :shock: but was hoping they'd go away again or i was just seeing things :doh: :D

he he he...i noticed a few at your stage....now there are loads...

Is it that linear nigra thing that some women get??? I'm really fair so I've not noticed anything on my tummy except the start of a few light stretch marks. Even though I'm rubbing in every cream and ointment known to man into it!!

yep, I'm like a little fluffy animal now! I'm hoping they will go after but they are keeping me nice and warm... :rotfl:

LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: Me too!!!

If my ex (baby's dad) wasn't so hairy himself, I'd just about be ok... BUT, I have an awful feeling I'll be giving birth to this in August;

cute-baby-chimp.jpg

I know my belly hair has got slightly darker around my belly button, but only i can notice it, i got babydaddy t ocheck before and he said he coudltn see any hair at all, and my best friend says its not noticable unles you realyl look for it.

I think we notice it because we know our bodies so well

Hi Ladies,

I was just moaning to my partner about this not 10 mins ago. I have noticed that I am hairier than usual and I also need to shave my legs more often these days. :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back