Hairy Belly

ASD123456

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies,

I've got a hairy belly- arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate it, the bigger I get the more hair starts to appear. I'll be like a gorilla by the end.

Any ideas how I can sort it out? Not that I'm going to be walking around with it on show or anything.

Alex xxx

Me too - I'm just glad it's winter and hoping it will die down after bubz is born.....!

i have a hairy belly too! i duno why or how, but it just appeared. im not fussed with doing anything with it though for fear of making it worse! lol

me too, although there is a little bit inside me that likes not bothering about all that stuff and just being a wee bit lazy on the maintenance front :rotfl:

Yes!! i thought it was just me and i had resigned myself to the fact that i am a hairy lady :shock: :oops:

I have started to use imac on mine. The only touble is, you get an obvious "bald patch" as the fine downy hair that we all have is taken off too, and its REALLY noticeable, lol, so i have to imac further each time!! I'll be bald as a coot before long!

It's normal girls, whatever you do don't shave it or anything because it will come back thicker and darker! After the baby is born it just disappears so don't worry yourselves :D I've got it again, it's a very attractive time is pregnancy :lol:

Strangeness said:
it's a very attractive time is pregnancy :lol:

I agree completely, i don't know how anyone can resist me at the moment. :rotfl:

Thank God it's not just me then :rotfl:

Me too!!! I noticed it yesterday and was like.. :shock: has it always been like that and I didn't notice!!!???
Glad it's not just me! Does anyone know what causes it? :think:

So glad I read this - was worried I was turning into an ape woman, what with the really hairy legs and now a line of really dark hairs from my bellybutton downward :(

Only i seem to know mines there, i've had baby daddy and my best friend staring at my belly and they both tell me there no hari on my belly at all (they're lying) its all around my belly button, i nfact in growing my own, really long snail trail!!!

Oh good... My hair is from my belly button down in a line... It's pretty fine, but boy is it long or what!? :shock: I might do a french plaitt to at least make it a little pretty. x

I can only notice it in the bath, but it definately wasnt there b4!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back