I'm glad it isn't just me who is hairier everywhere!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
It seems that I am not the only one after all! yippeee!

Thanks Lauz and beanie for making me feel less abnormal! :D :D :D :D

Because of my dark hair I have always been a tad hairy, but now! OMG :shock: :shock: I am so hairy everywhere! It makes me look like I was really bald before! Hopefully it will all fall out after the birth.

I am having trouble even looking at my tummy naked at the moment. I normally use bleaching creams on my problem areas but I am scared to use anything like that at the moment so I guess I have to just suffer it!

Just like to add that it probably isn't as bad as I say it is. Nobody else really notices it, its probably just me being oversensitive at the mo! I'm not a gorilla or anything :lol: :lol:

I am so glad you are the same (well, not really glad just glad about sharing the experience - not glad your hairy!) i am like a yete at the moment. Was quite bad before but this is a joke...

Its not fair is it, like getting fat isn't enough I have to be hairy too xxxx

I'm hairier too, especially round my belly button, luckily it's quite fair at the moment. Although I went to brush off a stray darker hair the other day and then realised it was attached..... :lol:

LOL Rosieroo!!

I'm definitely hairier around my belly button - but I'm also lucky in that my hair is fair, so it's not that noticable except to me and hubbie!!!

Wow, you guys never fail to make me feel so much better.

I keep shaving the hairs off but it is such a hassle.

I might not bother now that I know its normal.

:D :D :D :D :D

thanks guys!

Well my new belly button hair is the least of my worries. I have now srouted downy hair on the underside of my chin which my OH nicly pointed out to me! and on a couple of occasions I have sprouted a long dark hair that looks like a pube under my chin that I have had to pull out with tweezers! Im actually growing a beard I think!

LOL chin pubes, whatever next??!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is it they appear as long dark hairs??? :? - they never seem to grow, just appear.

I've taken to tweezering my tummy every evening - wouldn't mind if they were downy, but they're really long uncurly pube type hairs ugh!!! Luckily, the rest of me seems to have escaped and gone unhairy. I haven't done my legs for weeks now and there's still nothing there - they've all emmigrated to my tummy.

Tracy

I havent got more hairer, but the hair i have got is growing so much more quicker now!

I shave my under arms and legs, the next day they are growing back already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back