hair pulling, leg straightening, and snot spreading

budge

Reaction score
hi all

Rachael has started pulling my hair :evil: ouch! and the hair of others even a stranger in ASDA :oops: . shes also started refusing to sit down. She makes her legs rigid when i try and sit her on the floor :lol: and shes also started wiping snot all over me wheh shes being held. She sort of rubs her face into my chest when she gets tired, excited or wants me to talk to her :lol:

aren't babies adorable! :rotfl:

Oh Budge you have such a way with words , that really made me laugh

Jack does the snot thing, or he'll wipe it on his hand then on me!!!
such a nice child :rotfl:

thats hilarious yes budge babies are wonderful little things can you imagine yourself going up to someone in asdas and pulling their hair then meeting for your mum for a cuppa and wiping snot on her chest and then refusing to sit etc, babies get away with so much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

budge said:
hi all

Rachael has started pulling my hair :evil: ouch! and the hair of others even a stranger in ASDA :oops: . shes also started refusing to sit down. She makes her legs rigid when i try and sit her on the floor :lol: and shes also started wiping snot all over me wheh shes being held. She sort of rubs her face into my chest when she gets tired, excited or wants me to talk to her :lol:

aren't babies adorable! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

little begger, aww bless :D

:hug:

lol dont you just love babies, admit it ud have another tomorrow!!

aww bless her!

my cousin never used to be able to fall asleep unless she had her hand in your hair, or at least up by it.

If I feed Kate sitting on my knee she likes to turn her head and wipe her gob all over my clothes. Think its time for a high chair! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Bless!! I can just imagine strangers faces when a little pair of hands grabs their hair from behind :shock: :rotfl:

Ruby has started to grab my hair and glasses when I bend over her to kiss her goodnight in her cot, she has a vice like grip and giggles away as I go "Owwwww". I have to prise her little fingers from my fringe and from my glasses-I am dreading her breaking them as I am blind as a bat without them :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:
imagine yourself going up to someone in asdas and pulling their hair then meeting for your mum for a cuppa and wiping snot on her chest and then refusing to sit etc, babies get away with so much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If only! :rotfl:

today she poo'd at the dinner table!!! :shock: shocking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back