• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hair Falling Out

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Harrison's hair has started to fall out, i've heard of babies hair falling out soon after birth but not this later on :( i love his brown hair, how long does it take to grow back?

dont worry, its quite normal for babies to lose hair. finlay lost some at about 3 months but it growing back thicker now

izzyx

Some babies can get a bald patch at the back cant they? This is what I have heard!

isn't the bald patch at the back on their head something to do with flat head sydrome...? i could be wrong :?

yer ellis lost his hair too.... he looked like a monk!! hehe ... It does grow back though, not that u can tell on ellis cos he is so blonde.

The bald patch at the back is where they rub there head when lying down xxxxx

dont worry hun Alastair's lost some of his hair my oh said he looked like a budda :rotfl: he lost it at the front and its all grown back now :D
dont worry :hug:

yeah Jamie had a little patch where his head rubs his rocker but its all thick now!

yeah hope has a big tuft of hair at the back a bald patch and then her hair has gone really thin at the top, its normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back