Hair falling out, should i worry?

jellybean

Reaction score
My little girl was born with a full head of hair which has been going thinner over the past few weeks, but in these past few days, it it literally falling out and she starting to get bald patches-is this normal? I am sure that in a couple of weeks she will be totally bald:-(.

HI
I'm not totally sure but lots of people said to me, that first hair will fall out and he'll grow more. He lost all the hair on top but there wasn't much there in the first place tbh, greowing backa bit on top now. Sorry can't help more..sure there'll be lots of people who know more and can set your mind at rest

yea it suppose to be down to there hormones monty was my only one born with a full head of hair and you could see it all over his Moses basket sheet when he got up on a morning I wanted to cry. But it did grow back fast once it had all fell out where my little girl had none when she was born and still has none now a two lol

Thanks guys! I had heard that it can fall out, but didnt think it would literally just fall out, I thought it would be kind of a gradual thing, so thats why i'm abit shocked! Lanny, I almost did the same this morning when I picked her up and she had a fluffy area where her hair was!!

Lacey's hair got thiner by 3 months, she was almost bald by then and Charley was born with a full head of head which is getting thinner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back