Hair Do's

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Im having my hair chopped in 2 weeks, and i need some ideas/colours, i dont want any sort of blonde but i dont want to be boring yet no sorter than mid neck as i have a boyish face, so girls hit me with piccys, your own styles or ones you find. please if you wouldnt mind

oo i want my hair cut too -- shortish but i dunno how either :( but jack keeps pulling my hair atm :shock:

i got a inverted bob last time i had my hair cut - 6 weeks ago
i have quite a round face and it really suited me, 8) ( if i do say so myself) and i had a side fringe to soften the look

This is my hair cut ... pretty borin :roll:
wish i had kept it long now as my hair is naturally curly so i have to straight my hair every mornin :wall: :wall: :wall:

nic.jpg

i dye my hair black as my natural hair colour is light brown :)

Nic my hair is about the same length but blonde highlighted.
I'm considering going back to my more natural colour (really light brown) with some highlights in it to brighten things up...wonder if it would suit me? I've got fat with the pregnancy though, weight always comes/goes on my face first....worried darker would make me look fatter at the moment? Perhaps once I've lost the baby fat!! :)

Colour wise I think this mixed with a bit chocolate brown to brake it up abit so it's not so bold, would suit you.

I also think the fringe would look nice too, but I'd have it shorter then the pic so you could see lol, I think you should keep the lenght but add some long choppy layers , but have a few shorter layers at the back to make it abit lighter.

if your still undecided when you go to the hair dressers you can ask for a colour sample chart to look at and see how they look against your skin tone.

xSuzx

chaelihol said:
i have quite a round face and it really suited me, 8) ( if i do say so myself) and i had a side fringe to soften the look

have u got a pic?

I liked victoria beckham's hair (the bob) before she had it cut really short.... i think that would suit you steph with the colour xsuzx chose as wel :D

Claire&Jack said:
chaelihol said:

have u got a pic?

i didnt any pics till after i had emily 3weeks later, but theyre crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back