Hair colouring

I have dark hair nowadays and its annoying coz i'm getting the odd grey hair!! so i'm going to have to get it done! semi-perm might be the way forward then :)

xx

I dye my own hair and I'm naturally blond and I go chocolate. Nice n easy. Did it 3 times while I was preg. It's less of a problem about hurting the baby.its more because your hormones are changing so the dye may not react the same as before. If u do a tester 1st I'll be ok. Am yet to hear of anyone I know having problems

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

u know that's a good point, i've not heard of anyone having problems!! xx

Same! I have grey hair coming through pos! It's so annoying. I went brown in Feb but quickly changed it because it was so obvious! Not talking a few strands though ;) lol

xxxx

its horrible isn't it! u dont think ur gonna get greys in ur late 20's!!!

i've decided once the little one is born i'm going back to blonde!! xx

I'm having mine done next week after checking with the hairdresser, she said its completely fine for all over perm hair colour and when I said I had waited until I was more than 12 weeks she said there really was no need to.

star, u shouldn't worry, its very fashionable to have black routes, in fact, women/girls are going in and asking for their roots to be died black.....honest!! xx

LOL, I'll pretend I believe you and that I'm now the height of fashion ;-)

I did have a pic of me with dark hair. I'm afraid I've been the whole rainbow at one time or another. Once I tried to go for Copper and ended up with pink hair. I've had it black with blue streaks. It's just such a boring brown on its own. I've been blonde for a few years now though. It looks more natural on me then the other colours as i have a very 'english' complexion (freckles).

Same here!! My husband has them and obviously hates them, but I ADORE them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back