• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hair Colouring. . ..

Loulabele

Reaction score
Safe or Not.....

I don't dye my hair usually get some easi mesh through it but was considering a change - anyone think its unsafe - have heard various different opinions... :think:

i dyed my hair i just made sure i used an ammonia free one, cass doesnt seem any worse for wear :)

Ive still been getting my hair coloured and asked my hairdresser and she said that its fine as long as you aint getting it bleached all over as the bleach would touch the scalp. I get foils so Im fine x

I get foils and it's fine. My hairdresser has a full colour and then foils through and she said that she carried on all through pregnancy and was fine.

x x

I coloured mine all the way through my other 2 pregnancy's and am doing on this one and all has been well. Only thing i have noticed is that the colour dosen't seem to last as long when im pregnant (i buy the dye and OH sorts it for me)

I have to keep doing it, im only 24 and you should see all my gray hair :oops: i have more than my OH and he is 37 :shock: :oops: :rotfl:

Does anyone know if the sprays that lighten your hair are ok? I think it's called "Sun-In". I would love to use it, but am not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back