Had to take Summer to the hospital last night!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
She's ok thank god but yesterday morning she had her 3rd lot of jabs and by 3pm she wouldn't stop crying.
Her temp was 38.6, she was burning up but her feet were freezing and starting to turn blue, her breathing was heavy. I tried giving her some calpol but it didn't help at all.
She wouldn't eat or drink anything, she wouldn't go to sleep so by 10pm she still hadn't stopped crying so we decided to take her to the hospital.
The stupid doctor was crap!!! She just said it's a reaction to the injections and is very common and that was it. She didn't even check her over!
We were exausted after 7 long hours of constant crying and grumbling!
She seems better today, her temp has gone down, her feet are still freezing but they aren't blue.

Aw poor wee Summer :( Glad she is feeling a bit better today, must have been scary for you yesterday :hug: :hug:

It was horrible, I didn't know what to do! I thought she was seriously ill but so far she seems herself again.

that must have been very scary. Glad shes ok now :hug:

aww poor summer! what a horrible reaction to the jabs, never heards of a baby so poorly with it.

hey hun, Poor summer!
ava had a 38.5 temp after hers on friday thankgod calpol bought it down, Sending you loads of :hug: hope summers ok today how scary xxxxx

aww poor little summer! glad shes better now, hope she stays well :hug:
stupid doctor! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back