Had to leave bailey behind...

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Ive been disharged!

which is a good thing on my behalf but bailey is still in hospital :cry:

im going to see if i can have accomodation whilst he is still there, as im still dead sore and cant get up every day to feed him, so best i stay there.. just come home to have a bath etc and post my story with loads of pics..

will be in new arrivals thread! :hug:

Thanks fiona and i cant believe your out! you were dead ill last night werent you?
Cant wait to see the piccies! :hug:

Really pleased your out hun :hug: , but sad that bailey isn't and he is not even mine!!

Hope you get to stay in with him, must bo horrid to have to leave him behind :(

Look forward to reading your story and seeing all the pics :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope they sort out some accommodation for you it must be really hard to have to leave him. :hug:

i was mrs_tommo22, but had a good night sleep, i wasnt allowed to go see bailey at all, they fed him for me.. :cry:

felt so much better this morning and they asked if i wanted to stay another day but rather be free if you know what i mean..

and yes thanks for being my text bud, it was great, i hope i can repay the favour soon :hug:

Aww i hope you get to bring Bailey home soon.

Its going to be tough over the next few days.. still waiting to see if i can have a flat at the hospital though

I hope they can help you at the hospital and you get to spend lots of time with him soon :hug:

glad your both ok and baileys a fighter and he will be with the otehr boys and u soon :)

hope they let u stay there cause u need to be with your baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back