• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had test for OC *Updated*

mermaid

Reaction score
Well my blood test showed my bile acid level was at 12 last week (should be between 0-10) though it has decreased to 8 today. The other levels tested for are fine so I just need to be checked by the consultant next week again. Apparently, OC is more common than I had thought.

Midwife said baby is engaged and very healthy so I'm happy, and look.....I'm on my last ticker pic! Woohoo! :D

Thanks fingerscrossed, and I have to just say I love your little Alfie pic every time I see it, and his name is scrumptious! :hug:

Fantastic news! So glad everything is going so well for you :hug: Fancy a race as I think you're due the closest to me? Really happy for you :cheer:

Ooo yay! Only a few days difference gingerpig! Is your baby in position yet? Mines engaged now. I may have a head start lol! :rotfl:

You may do lolol. My bump looks like it's dropped, but I will be checking with MW on Thursday. Do you think you're going to go over/under or be on time?

thats fantastic news!!

I agree about OC being more common, but i think it is mostly because more people know about it. The MW's who looked after me everyday said they allways have someone with tthe condition comming up every day. 3 days before my induction they had to call someone up to tell them they had elevated levels.

not long now! :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back