Had some weird feelings in my Tumm yesterday

Zoeox

Reaction score
So as you may or maynot know. I am yet to feel little one kick me or whatever. Sonographer told me I have an anterior placenta so I maybe wouldn't feel them yet. But last night when I was in bed I think my stomach was doing sommersaults. Is this maybe the baby moving? Doesn't happen very often so I didn't think it could be baby, as I haven't felt it since. Just a bit curious. x​

Hi Hun I only feel things at night, it kind of feels like a tickle/ flutter really low down. I think we feel it more at night because we are more relaxed and have less distractions!

See what happens over the next few nights you'll prob find it's baby :)

I feel like I'm still in early pregnancy not over half way through, lol.
I'll just keep looking for it at night. x

Sounds like baby to me! Especially if you haven't felt that before :)

Because I was worried that I hadn't felt baby before but when I went to 20week scan they said its because I have anterior placenta. But felt them little twiggles last night. x

Sounds like babe. I liken mine to being really scared or nervous and getting those butterflies in your tum or if you go on a rollacoaster and your tum does a flip. Glad you can feel it now. Bet its a relief. I don't feel babe all the time but early morning or at night when I'm chilling on the sofa or if I am laying in the bath. I think like one of the ladies before said its cos we are distracted at other times and its not enough of a movement to make you really notice unless you are looking for it. xxxxxxxxx

Ahh I'm so relived its baby :)
Been waiting forever to feel it, well what feels like forever, just the little kicks to come now then. :D
I can kind of feel it every now and again during the course of today so must be babbyy. (L)
xx

Just thought I'd update because I'm still getting these flutters occasionally but definately baby as when I had the doppler out not long ago could hear baby kick the doppler and then my belly move a little was cute. :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back