Had another scan today...

doozer

Reaction score
Because I had awful pains yesterday...and baby is fine...phew. Good hearbeat, they put me at 9 wks 5 days.

The radiographer found I have two fibroids though, both of which are bigger than my ickle baby. Boo!!

Does anybody have any experience of pregnancy with fibroids? have had them before, but never with a baby in there too!

Feeling much happier about my MC odds now...I think a heartbeat at 9 wks + is a good sign...isnt it?

I feel ridiculous worrying about MC...its like worrying about bring run over every time you cross the road...but the niggling worry is just there...all the time....and I hate it!!!

Definnitely a good sign to see hb, they reckon the odds of mc go down after that. So go you! Yay! Don't worry about worrying (!) we all do, know there's no sense in it but it's self-protection really. Still, only a couple of weeks to go till your 12 weeks and then you can chill out - it really does help!

aww i'm glad you saw your baby.
I don't know about the fibroids but when i had my scan at just under 9 weeks i asked the consultant about the chances of miscarriage and she said that it had gone down as we'd seen a heartbeat.
xx

fantastic news about the HB. I have no advice or experience of fibroids I'm afraid but wanted to say congrats on the great scan :D

Thanks!! x

Fingers crossed everyone has happy healthy pregnancies. Hopefully we will all be in tri-2 soon wondering why we were worrying so much!!!

yay, glad scan went well! :hug:

sorry idk anything about fibroids xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back