Had my Twelve Week Scan

*glow*

Reaction score
Hi All

Apologies for the delay in posting...

Went for 12 week scan on 22.12 and it was sooo cooool and of course a massive relief.

When I went for my 7 week scan I did not have enough water in my bladder so this time I had loads of water in the morning and ended up with too full a bladder!

So when the scanner was first on my bump the baby was pushing its hand against the sack/my bladder as if to say 'get off me!'.

After going to the toilet it started to spin and waves its hands and kick its feet. When it was measured it was all normal and the heart was beating away which was soo reassuring.

We managed to get three pics, one back one front and one profile. They are very very clear, in fact they are so clear On Christmas day we told all our family and the ones at the other end of the country were able to see a photo of the scan pic on a mobile phone ... baby is very clear -limbs etc.

Anyway, my scanner is broken so I can't scan just now, but Valentine I read your post and thought I ought to let ya know it was all good and I am excited as ever now ... :cheer: and finally stopped being so grumpy! So now I am nearly in second tri and have gone from worrying about first 12 weeks to worrying about something new which I have not quite decided about yet! But knowing me I will find something :think:

Good luck to those of you who have scans very soon and early in the new year.

Hope all is well with all of you and you had a nice Christmas, roll on 2007 eh?

thinking of you all xxxx

Lots of Love xxx

Hi hun :wave:

Great news about your scan im so glad that it all went well for you. :cheer:

Hope you have had a great xmas as well and have a great new year.

Take care :hug: :hug:

Hi

Glad your scan went well, cant wait to see pics when your scanner gets fixed
Katrina

im glad it all went well for you :) i cant wait to see pics. they sound fab :) hope i can get clear ones like that :)

Great to hear it went well for you at the scan Glow. :) How lovely to get 3 photos of your little one. Did you have to pay for them?

My scan is next Friday. I am looking forward to it but nervous too. :pray: Hoping everything will be ok.

Sabrina
x

Hi Glow, lovely reading your post, so wonderful seeing your baby for the first time on the screen isn't it. :)

Congratulations Hun - glad it went well for you - it's amazing to see your little bean on the screen isn't it?!!

LBxx

looking forward to the photos, glad you are feeling better now........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back