Had my scan today :-/

MummyTo5

Reaction score
I had my scan today and they couldn't see anything :( so it must still be really early days but they have worried me now they are worried I maybe having and ectopic pregnancy..... I don't think I am I just think its early it's not denial lol I did a clear blue digital today that said 2-3 weeks so that's very very small plus I had my blood taken and it was 720 which I have looked up and is good and in most cases is around 4-5 weeks so I could either have two at this rate or an ectopic or a healthy 2-3 week I don't no so confused :( I have to go back on Saturday and won't get results till Monday :( great weekend this will be.......

Anyone else had similar?

Thanks in advance..... Xxxxx

Normally anything under 6 weeks doesnt really show up on scan. I would try and relax and the fact you have a healthy HCG level is a good sign x

Thank you :) I will try its just they worry you so much don't they! They kept saying if you get any pains or feel dizzy or get any pains in your shoulder to go straight to a and e talk about scared lol x

i had a scan at 8 weeks as they thought mine was eptopic as i kept having sharp pains in my side. Im sure something will show up on your next scan hun. They have to say all that to cover their backs but you are right it is scary x

I agree with nikki, try to relax, it,s probs to small, roll on Monday!!

hey hun, try not to worry to much im sure everything will be fine....sending hugs ur way and roll on monday xxx

Thank u means alot :) I don't no why I can't just relax I keep getting worried at the slightest thing not needing to go toilet as much etc lol I just don't feel pregnant yet and it's really scaring me :( thanks again tho and all the best to you both :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back