Had my scan today.....and im having a.......

wow them pics are fantastic
and yay for you having a girl im hoping all these girl vibes hold out for my scan :)
manda xx

Great pictures, I agree with you about them being more clear, my two girls are 8 and 7 and the scans were definately not that good back then!!!

I have lots of people saying i'm having a girl, but I hope its a boy - only 3 days left

Aww that is lovely news!!! Congratulations!!! :hug:

Gorgeous pics!!!!

Glad it went well :D Your pics are really good! Mine were a bit blurry due to my extra padding. (I weighed myself this morning and I've put on 2 and half stone already! :cry: On track to beat the 4 stone I put on with James :wall: )

It is a bit spooky when they look straight at the camera, mine looked like skeletor :lol:

Skeletor :rotfl:

Congratulations on your team pink, am I right in remembering that was secretly what you wanted? Your little girl sounds so cute "two little princesses" awwwww

debecca said:
Skeletor :rotfl:

Congratulations on your team pink, am I right in remembering that was secretly what you wanted? Your little girl sounds so cute "two little princesses" awwwww

Yeah, i did want another little girl, but i would really tell many people. I thought if id turned out to be a boy id feel guilty,lol. And my OH called her skeletor too, hahah. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back