Had my presentation scan

Hi Vicky,

hope it all goes well for you. i'm glad you are excited and will be waiting to see when your section date is planned for.

I've got a midiwfe appointment on friday, so if mine is still head down it's full steam ahead for a vaginal birth!!

We're getting close now ladies!

K.xxx

ooh exciting, hasnt it come round quickly?!

Mine is still head down though not started to engage so i am hoping by my 38 week appointment baby has. I might be mad but i am still hoping for the change of a "normal" birth!

2 weeks will be here before you know it!!

x

I feel all lonesome :shakehead:

You will all be holding your babies while I sit here still fat with no friends :(

Thats it, I'm going to wish my baby out before any of you now :rotfl:

No seriously, thats great news Vickyleigh, must be so exciting! :hug: :hug:

It has come around so quickly its shocking :shock:
I never thought this pregnancy would end and it feels a bit weird knowing that I'm going to have a baby in 2 weeks.
For a moment I thought I had got away with having to get my mary out but I will be having a catheter insterted but oh well can't get away with everything I suppose! :rotfl:

Anyway Snuggle you haven't got to wait that much longer then us and I'm only going a week ahead of my due date so it's not that much difference really :hug:

I'll tell you wat will happen, us lot will be nursing our wounds and feeling sorry for ourselves after our sections, and snuggle will pop baby Maddison out with no problems and be dancing around the wards celebrating and laughing at us lot still crippled in pain! lol :rotfl:

Piglet xx

pigletpoo said:
I'll tell you wat will happen, us lot will be nursing our wounds and feeling sorry for ourselves after our sections, and snuggle will pop baby Maddison out with no problems and be dancing around the wards celebrating and laughing at us lot still crippled in pain! lol :rotfl:

Piglet xx

:rotfl: Ooh I hope you're right! :D I wouldnt laugh though...just quietly giggle to myself :wink: At least you lot dont have to worry about your sex life after birth now. My sister described in great detail how she felt like she could fit a car 'up there' after birth :shock: She described sex like 'throwing a sausage in a bucket' :rotfl: :rotfl:

FeeFee said:
Whats ya actual date Vicky?

The consultant was busy today so I didn't speak to him but I have an appointment with him Thurs morning to get a definate date but they want it for around 39 weeks and i'm 37 on fri :cheer:

Best of luck and im sure them 2 weeks will fly bye and you will be holding your little girl :cheer: :hug:

I'm so glad you're so happy about the exciting date for meeting your LO Vickyleigh :cheer: :hug: I wish you all the very best, and hope you have a smooth and quick recovery too :hug: Now you can thoroughly relax and enjoy the final 2wks of being pregnant :hug: I always planned a homebirth and even after my home visit from the MW I never had a presentation scan :think: if I had, I would have know my lovely Isaac was back to back :lol:

I would NEVER tell any Mummy to be what to do, so I hope it's OK to post the following link, for other Mummy's looking at vaginal V's C-sec birth, it's such a great site too :)

http://www.homebirth.org.uk/youcant.htm
http://www.homebirth.org.uk/ruth.htm
http://www.aims.org.uk/Journal/Vol10No3 ... Normal.htm

Snuggle Posted:

Ooh I hope you're right! I wouldnt laugh though...just quietly giggle to myself At least you lot dont have to worry about your sex life after birth now. My sister described in great detail how she felt like she could fit a car 'up there' after birth She described sex like 'throwing a sausage in a bucket'

You have such a nice way of putting things! LOL :rotfl:

Piglet xx

pigletpoo said:
Snuggle Posted:

Ooh I hope you're right! I wouldnt laugh though...just quietly giggle to myself At least you lot dont have to worry about your sex life after birth now. My sister described in great detail how she felt like she could fit a car 'up there' after birth She described sex like 'throwing a sausage in a bucket'

You have such a nice way of putting things! LOL :rotfl:

Piglet xx

When I read it I had to read it out to my OH because I thought it was so funny. He laughed as well :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back