• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my dating scan today

sarah12

Reaction score
and it was amazing! you could see the little shape of the baby and its head and you could see the heartbeat going, it's hard to believe yet that there is a little tiny person growing inside me.

They also told me that i am only 9 weeks - i thought i was 11, i worked it out from the date of my last period - so did the doctor and midwife - strange?

Sarah xx

congrats hon you could of ovulated late and implanted really quickly must of been really nice to see lo

Congratulations :cheer: I reckon you must've ovulated later than you thought.

Congratulations, and ditto on ovulation dates as above. :)

Congratulations, it's fab when you get to see the little beans on the scans. So reassurring.

Congratulations Sarah! Very pleased for you that everything is well!

It's a bummer that you're now 2 weeks behind what you originally thought you were but weighing it up, that's nothing! You're little cherub is fine and snug in there! Woo hoo.

Congrats again :D xx

So sweet...it sure is an experience seeing the LO on screen...so glad it went well for you...

thanks for your replies ladies, it does look like I could have OV later than I thought, its great though isn't it when you see the screen with your babys heartbeat beating? It's just magical!!

Looks like your stuck with me for a few more weeks now!! i can get to know u all a bit better in this section.

Sarah xx

My due date according to LMP is totally different to my actual due date from dating scan- a difference of 2 weeks I think! I had no idea how many weeks I was until my dating scan, apart from somewhere between 9 and 12 weeks!

Glad all is OK

xxx

Same here flowergirl, i have heard somewhere that they give you 2 weeks either side so we could be 2 weeks early or 2 weeks late? Next time I go to the midwife i will ask her to explain it to me.

Sarah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back