• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my 4D scan but.....

First Baby White

Reaction score
We didnt get any 4d pics or dvd as our little munchkin would not get into a good position no matter how much we tried!!! We had the normal scan and everything is fantastic which is great and he weighs in at 2Ib 3oz!!! We got to see everything like the heart, brain, bladder, spine, kidneys, arms and legs but we just couldnt get the position for a decent 4d.
He is head down facing inwards with his hands over his face, the little monkey. We tried everything to get him to move including drinking coke, eating chocolate and mint imperials plus lucozade so as you can imagine I was feeling quite sick in the end ha ha. I went for a walk, ran up loads of stairs, pushed my belly about. Even had hubby hanging me upside down from my feet lol but it just wouldnt happen. We were there for 2 hours trying and the scan people were fantastic but it was a no go!!! We are going back tomorrow night but this is our last attempt. It is a long way from our house as well so not practical to try again after that!!! I am gutted but know that little one is doing great which is good. By the way we are still team green!!!

Oh no what a shame!

Hope bubs is behaving next time.

Is that team green by choice?

I hope that bubs behaves for you tomorrow hun but it must be lovely to know that everything is ok :D

Xxx

oooo excisiting see the LO! Where did you have yours done? Oh and by the way..I think I had that lady in Warrington for my scan on 11th..the one you had mentioned lol. She came across as a school teacher to begin with but then she was wonderful in the room. Pointed out all the little bits

She does not smile much though! :?

Shame when they wont play isnt it - we had one at 26 weeks and took the three children with us as a bonding scan - LO buried her head in our placenta despite all our best efforts (although has to be said didnt try as hard as you - think my dh would have injured himself if he'd tried lifting me :rotfl: :rotfl: ) we did finally get one halfway decent picture and the women working there were just so nice, calm, helpful it didnt seem like a wasted trip cos we did get to see something - hope you have more success tomorrow :)

I hope so to, thanks for the messages.

Neev - Cant beleive that you have had your scan already, only seems like yesterday we were discussing your 12 week one. Sounds like the same lady and no she doesnt smile much!!! We went to wales which is a bit of a trek and th only reason we went there is coz I had an emergency scan there at 6 weeks and they were fantastic. There are several local ones though if you are looking at getting one. There is one in Birchwood, one near stockton heath and Warrington Hospital do them now apparently!!!

Yeah I just had mine at warrington. Was same as you and had to go back coz she turned her back to us with both hands and a foot over her face so they redid me which was much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back