Had my 20week scan...

Zoeox

Reaction score
Team Blue!
Everything is fine, baby really doesn't like its photo as the scan pictures are like a blur, I shall upload once the scanner is working again :)

As much as I wanted to be pink i'm still happy he's healthy :) x

Congrats on your baby boy!! I wanted to be team pink too, but I'm sure we'll love the blues just as much x

Theres always next time :)
He's healthy that's all that matters. x

Congrats Zoe!! Did you feel like you were having a boy? I feel like mine is a boy, but would love a girl! xx

Don't really know what I felt it was, because I'm carrying all round so my family thought it was a girl. But just had a tiny feeling because I wanted a girl so much it would be a boy. :)
I'm happy though he's all healthy and can be a mommys boy :)

I think some people must just have a feeling. x

Aww congrats hun, OMG another Blue thats mad i was sure youd be pink just cos of the odds of it lol but im sure your still over the moon

dying to see ur pics when u upload them xxx

Hugsy; as much as I wanted pink and was a bit gutted when she said but still happy hes healthy and growing very well. Never trust the chinese gender thing I say :) The pinks didn't last long did they? Lol.
But I broke the computer so printer needs re-installing now its fixed but lost the disk so when I get round to finding it I shall upload, if all else fails I will have to take a picture of it. :) x

Congrats and so glad baby is happy and healthy hun! I kinda wish I found out now... :wall:

Aaww sweet.....and every little girl needs an older brother :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on team blue! Xx

Aww... congrats - and glad he's a healthy little one! :)

Will def be a mommys boy :)
Whether he wants to or not, lol.
Thanks everyone :) x

Congratulations on your lil team blue :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member