had enough

loopylucy1990

Reaction score
so i came off the pill 3 weeks ago still no bleed ect btu very heavy boobs and nipples hard red and sooooooooo sore feel sick cant face coffee any more which is crazy for me! going doctors tomorrow but dont know if i can take any more cant stop cryign im either crying or asleep as no energy anyone else feel like this?>

Hi Lucy,
How'd you get on at the docs? Sounds like you're feeling pretty crappy!!
xx

Hope you got some help at the doctors hun xx

Have you done a pregnancy test? Don't want to give you false hope but I got pregnant with my second son within literally days after coming off the pill and had a positive test in my hand exactly 3 week's after my last pill. I nearly died of shock it was ridiculously quick lol. So worth a try to rule it out! If not pregnant then possibly your body readjusting to the change in hormones. Hope you get sorted soon hun xx

Last edited:
doctor said he isnt worried and its just my body producing its own hormones, done tests negative but worried in case to early to tell , fed up of feeling so crappy wouldnt mind if there was a reason for it all. all im doing currently is crying and then my partner is off to santa pod this weekend wont be back till sunday he wasnt going to go but i made him lol trying to find a home, feel like giving up (sorry fot the rant)

Hope your ok Lucy x
I'm the same these past 2 weeks. Crying all the time, exhausted. Sleeping lots x
My AF came week last Thursday, day early. Short and weird with 2 different days off different spotting.
Felt sick, really bad back, boobs feel huge and throbby.
Had some vfl on tests but evaps.

Not felt sick last couple of days today woke up feeling dreadful and vile metallic taste in mouth!!! Had enough seriously haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back