had emergency scan today- UPDATED

Sweetie, so sorry to hear you are going through this...couldnt get on here last night to check so I do apologies for the text...

I really think it could be too early to see anything, and the fact you are getting positive tests still is a good sign :pray:

I have everything crossed for you my darling, I have never ever wished so hard for anything before as I wish for you to be a mummy, you so deserve it after all you have suffered :hug:

awww hun iv only just seen this thread, i really really REALLY hope everything is ok babes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry. I am praying baby hangs on in there xxxxx

I really hope its good news Tracey and it was just to early to see baby.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Tracey poor you having to go through this :hug:

I really hope everything is OK with your baby. At 6 weeks it would be difficult to see anything I think?!

Oh Tracey, I hope all goes well on Friday...

If it helps when i had my early scan they said they will never do it before 8 weeks as it's very hard to see anything and so can lead to needless worries..

So I'm sure it was just too early...

Thinking of you
J
XX

Thanks girls i appreciate all the well wishes im keeping myself as strong as i possibly can not that easy though and just praying as well.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

p.s- jo (misslaure) didnt recieve PM just wanted to let you know just in case there was prob with your mail or anything xx :hug: :hug:

aww hun sorry to hear that shall be thinkking of you on friday hope all goes well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi HUn

I have only just seen this and I am sorry that you are going through this.

Make sure you rest and I am praying that everything is ok for you on Friday. :pray:

Lots of love xx :hug: :hug:

Tracey am praying things will be ok for friday, rest rest rest! do not run around like a mad thing!

Just keep your positive attitude, though might be difficult to see anything at 6/7 weeks, please be ok bean :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh babes im so sorry to read this, my heart sank when i saw this title :cry:
im praying for you for friday hun and i really really hope this bean sticks.
Im here any time if you need me.
Take care
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Thank you all so much for all your kind messages, and all your lovely words,

sadly i did lose bubba today i woke up bleeding very badly been up the hospital most of the day hoping all might be ok but even getting negative preg tests now so think this really is the end they couldnt see anything on scan again or internal scan they said they would still check on friday in case but i think we both know its over now

i dont know why im feeling so ok bout this maybe still the shock i dont know i cant think quite straight i know so many women go through this every day and much worse situations than me but i just cant ever see myself as a mummy now not properly im sorry if iv upset anyone just need some time now.

but once again thank you all for your support and i will take a few days rest now and start thinking about the future :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah sweetheart im am so very vey sorry for your loss
my heart and thoughts are with you at this time
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back