Had early scan today

becsybabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I had my early scan this morning due to my ectopic last year to check baby was in the right spot and I'm so happy to say it was exactly where is should be with its tiny heart beat beating away :) Iv got my first midwife app next week where she will book my 12 week scan I'm so excited to see the little blob I saw today turn into an actual baby next time I see it :) xxx

Congratulations amazing feeling when you see baby isn't it xx

Thankyou everyone at least this constant feeling sick is for a good reason :) xx

I know the feeling. It is all worth it though xx

I really am :) can't wait for the sick feeling 24/7 to go tho lol xx

Hey I'm with you on 24/7 sickness I've just been put on antisickness med's after suffering dehydration don't be afraid to speak to your doctor about it! Apparently the earlier you start with them the more effective they are x x

Do they work even if your not actually being sick? Iv not been sick just constantly feel it. I struggle to want to drink and I'm very limited to what I eat because I feel sick I just don't fancy things xx

Do they work even if your not actually being sick? Iv not been sick just constantly feel it. I struggle to want to drink and I'm very limited to what I eat because I feel sick I just don't fancy things xx

Tri hopping!

Yes they really do. My sickness was mainly the feeling and not actually throwing up. Anti sickness tablets have and still do work a treat on me xxx

Yes they do. Im mainly just feeling sick to the extent I have zero desire to eat or drink. But I feel I'm able to function better now but I've just started on them.

You can go to either my midwife said she would put me on them. I refused then went to hospital with dehydration. So doc prescribed them

Last edited:
Becsy also, if you are in the UK have you got yourself a maternity exemption card? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back