Had early scan today!

Happy01

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wanted to let you all know i had my early scan this morning!

I am delighted to be able to tell you all it was amazing. As i had a miscarriage back in September i was expecting the worst this morning so to have now seen my little bean and its heart beating away we are just over the moon.

I am due to go back again in 2 weeks for another scan which i now cannot wait for, i cant wait to see how the baby grows and develops!

Any updates from anyone else?

Thanks Shauna, i am just boucning round the house at the minute i cant believe it!

Thats good news then am sure everything will be fine. Its just worrying getting through the first 12 weeks am worrying myself i found out i was pregnant 3 days ago so i got a long way to go. I wish you all the best and hope your next scan is all fine and dandy to which am sure it will be so dont worry. xx

So glad it all went well Hun. I'm hoping that the time flies by to 12 weeks. Enjoy seeing bubs again in a couple weeks :love: xx

Thanks girls!

Chels - Dont worry im sure everything will go ok for you!

Princess - Thanks so much, it ca be a long wait to 12 weeks but once you get pat that stages things should start gettign easeir.

Good Luck to you all with everything!

xo

Brilliant news!
I had mine too this morning and all was well with a strong heartbeat! so fingers crossed for 12 wks. I asked about having one at 10wks but she said they didn't normally do that? might ask the midwife anyway.
:lol::lol:
we must have a really similar due date i'm around the 4th sept

Jo x

Hi Jo,

Aw great news that ur scan went well too! It's just amazing to see that we heart just beating away so fast isn't it!?

I'm due to go back for another scan in 2 weeks but that's because I had a mmc in September and have had some cramping and spotting this time round.

If my dates are correct I think my due date should he about 14 September so nit far apart at all!

Fingers crossed for u, hope u mange to get the second scan! No harm in asking.

Keep me informed about how ur getting on!

Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back