• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had baby. Very dramatic

cherylcusack

Reaction score
Had show at 1 went into hospital at 5. Baby tomas was born at 1203. Resus team was called in as he got stuck in my pelvis had to be pulled and tugged out and wasn't breathing. Finally took his own breathe. Weighed in at 10 pounds. Can hardly walk now as spd is worse than ever. Under a big baby midwife as have to check baby blood sugar for 24 hours. Just glad LO is getting lots of care.

WOW!! Congratulations hun!! Hope you are feeling bit better soon.xxx
:D :hug:

WOW. :shock:

Hope you are ok. :hug:

Let me know his name and I'll add you on the May Race! :lol:

I am in shock! Congratulations!

Well done. can't wait to see pics of Tomas. Did they tellyou he would be big?

:hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

My first child got stuck in my pelvis and don't worry, you will recover and your baby will be fine - what a good weight!

Get lots of rest. The first poo is a bit scary but don't worry it won't do any damage!

Well done and congratulations on the birth of your little boy :hug:

Congratulations on your new baby boy :D

Hope the SPD gets better really soon.

Alex xxx

Awwwww congrats and glad to hear you are both doing well now :) Sorry to hear the SPD is so bad though

Masses of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And congratulations again on baby Tomas :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations hope you feel better soon.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

WELLDONE hun!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

you prob feel like crap now but you'll be right as rain in no time enjoying your little ( big) man :hug: :hug: :hug: get lots of rest xxxx

congrats hunni, hope ur feelin better soon x

Congratulations :cheer:

Sorry you had a bit of a rough time, but glad LO is ok, im sure the MW at the hospitals will be ensuring everything is ok., great weight though and your bump didnt look like a 10lber.

Congrats again :cheer:

That bump pic was when i was about 6 months. It did get really big at one time. Well the blood sugars have now gone up so the midwife is happy but still got to check every 3 hours. I'm very worried still about tomas but i suppose thats to be expected after having to go through that. Thank you all for your congrat's

Congratulations hunny
hope the spd sorts its self out soon :hug: :hug:
Welcome little Tomas :angel: :wave:

congrats! :dance: Not surprised he got stuck being 10lb! :shock:
Glad you're both ok, must have been scary :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My God - 10lbs!!!

Congratulations - make sure you get plenty rest and eat lots of nutrious food to build your energy levels back up.

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back