• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had a scan

charlie26

Reaction score
Well after my reduced movements i went to the hosp this morning.

On the way there my baby got hiccups :wall2:

She was moving nicely on the graph although i couldnt feel all of the movements.

They gave me a scan everything is fine. :dance:

The scan showed she is moving about alot but not actually hitting the sides, which is why i cant feel her moving alot.

And she currently weighs 5lb5oz, estimated birth weight if she carrys on growing at the expected rate will be around 7.7lb.

Im just glad everythings ok and looks like iv got an attetion seeker already eh??

xxxx

:D that's our girl :D glad everything is ok hunny xxxxxxxxx

Thank u hunnie, im so happy everythings ok xxxxxx

Glad everything is ok Charlie, I worry about my movements all the time! Do you have an anterior placenta?

Thanks ladies, and no on my notes it says postiera placenta. xxxx

Good that everything is ok. I worry all the time about it. We were talking about it 5 minutes ago.

It was crazy how she was moving on the scan but i couldnt feel the movements, the lady said theres plenty of room for her to move around in, and described it as been in a bath, not touching the sides but then in a swiming pool, moving loads. If that helps xxxx

Glad bubs is all good! These babys are cheeky little monkeys making their mummys worrie!

Thanks ladies, shes been kicking loads tonight, think shes showing me whos boss xxx

So pleased everything's okay with your little one! They do like to scare us. xx

Some of AJs movements were showing on the monitor but I didn't feel them either. xxx

Strange isnt it. I felt her move loads last night though, and shes had hiccups again this morning. I dont think ill ever be settled until shes here safe in my arms xxx

Don't think any of us will be hun. AJ has a serious hiccup issue he has them at least 3 or 4 times a day. Drives me mad particularly when I can feel them in my bum. lol

Wow he must be low down for u to feel them in ur bum haha, bet that feels strange lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back