• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had a private sexing scan

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi girls, so excited just wanted to share my news :D

Went for a private gender scan last night as I live so far away from my family I thought I'd have one so they could see the baby and hopefully find out the sex :D

I AM HAVING A LITTLE PRINCESS :D I was so shocked as I was convinced it was a boy :p was so funny cuz my mum n sister were jumping up n down n squealing when he told us lol bless em :p would defo recommend a private scan, I went to peek a baby in Birmingham and the place and the people were so lovely :D the guy conducting the scan even switched it to 4D for us and I saw my little baby girl picking her nose lol!!!

xxxx

Awwwwww that is so adorable!
Congratulations sweetie.
I would love a private scan. xxxxx

Congratulations on your pink bump xxx

There seem to be lots of pink bumps at the moment!!

Ah that's lovely! Does seem lots of pink but there was def lots of blue a couple of weeks ago!

Congratulations!! Private scans are so personal and lovely to have! :D xx

Congrats! I'm team yellow but reading all of the posts makes me want to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back