Ideas for a 4 month old?

Strangeness

Reaction score
Help I'm seriously struggling to find anything for Tamzin for xmas. I wasted so much money on Aaron when he was 3 months for xmas and he never played with any of it so I don't want to waste a load of money on stuff she won't like. Are there any toys etc that your 4-6 month old loved?

charlie had a lamaze butterfly thing that he loved when he was that age. Personally I would buy a few things for now and maybe a couple to grow into over the next few months so you get the most out of them :)

The best thing we have bought Baillie is her baby walker. They say from 6 months but she was scooting about in hers at five. I suppose it depends how much room you have as well.

Baillie's fav toys are her whisk and her fish slice! I think they are far too wee to understand toys!

Kim x x x x

I was thinking this for my best friends daughter who will be 4 months at xmas, i went to toys r us and couldnt really find anything i liked, so in the end i bought an activity arch for her car seat that can also go on the pushchair when shes out of the seat. I thought she would love looking at that and playing with all the dangling toys

We've just bought Tally things she needs, and i've asked family for toys she can use to learn in the next year and clothes as i havn't got any past 3-6months.

We've got her a babies first christmas book which is all soft and squshy and you can put pictures of her first Christmas in for her. A bath mat as she slides all over the bath and when she's sitting up it'll help her stay there, it's also a temperature reading one as mr turtle (bath thermometer) is dying. I've bought her a lovely cardi from baby gap to last her after xmas, it's a xmas presnet as it was £25!

I dont think we'll buy her much else from us tbh. My mum's buying her a high chair lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back