Had a ctg thingy last nyt

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
well i was walkin 2 pizza hut n we got there an they sed they didnt do buffets after 3 so i was walking to the next deep pan pizza place and i got this massive stich type thingy and cud hardly walk so went up the hosp n was put on a machine thing with these to pads 1 for his heartbeat n the other for contraction things it was all fine.. but by then the stich thingy had gone so i got home after seeing the doc saying all is fine.. then i got it again it was so painful i didnt bother goin up 2 the hosp again as last time it was a bit of a waste of peoples time... has anyone had this type of stich thing it was right across by bump more to the right side thou and then had period pains after for a hour or so... ???

i also heard about 4 women give birth... very scary they was all screaming :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and i heard lil babys crying that was cute :D:D:D:D

Yeh im always gettin period pains and stitches i dunno weather sometimes its cos hes layin on a nerve or something and it hurts even more when i breath! its horrible so i start pokin my stomach to move him to see if it helps which he loves! haha

i tried to walk it off going up and down the stairs i remebered your thread kimbo :D didnt work so i jst had to stand still untill its went...
i have had many pps during preg but never stiches got a bit worried about it and people were making me laff aswell that killed me :rotfl:

I've had a fair few period type pains the past few days too...

I had stitch-like pains a lot in my first pregnancy, especially when i walked. Hope it eases up for you!

Hiya

Yes I keep getting this too, and also where it hurts when you breathe in too deeply, it has coincided with me being rather windy so I'm guessing it's trapped wind :oops:

Am also getting period pains esp in middle of night :roll: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back