Had a better day today

Mamafy

Reaction score
:yay:

Of course I did hurl several times and was nauseous (and currently am atm :lol: ) but its bearable today and was able to eat some healthy things :)

I eliminated bread today so don't know whether that's an offender :eh:

I also didn't have to go anywhere today and last weekend the sickness wasn't too bad either :eh:

It seems the more I rest the better I feel :)

Caught up on some washing today as well so feel abit better in myself and my oh cooked dinner :yay:

So good day today, thought after so many moany sicky threads I should treat you all to a better one :rofl:

Yay, some good news :-D glad u enjoyed ur day xx

Nice one chick!! Let's hope the worst of it is behind you now xx

Glad ur feeling better hon - rest is def the way to go xxx

aww if i was on here whilst going through my sicky time i would've been exactly same mamafy! it's horrible getting up to feel sick all day and having no apetite at all!

so yay! glad you had a nice day, and when you catch up on stuff it always makes you feel 10 times better!

hope you keep your chin up hun.. and try ginger biccies for sickness! you've already had kids though so you probably know that :oops: hehe xx

Congrats on a better day Mamafy! Nice to feel a bit closer to 'normal' now and again isn't it? lol!

congrats on your better day and posting sicky threads when i was being sick i couldnt even grasp the energy to get on the net lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back